Superba Krill Oil Concentrate
The phospholipid factor that sets krill oil apart.
To effectively maintain our bodily functions and to keep cells and body in balance, we need a continuous supply of nutrients. Krill oil is unique in that it is a combination of these naturally occurring nutrients. And when ingested, it delivers EPA/DHA, phospholipids, and choline to the body, where they work individually and in combination.
In this book you will learn about:
- Krill background
- Krill oil concentrate
- What is phospholipids and functions of phospholipids in the body
- What is choline and functions of choline in the body
- Omega-3 fatty acids and functions of omega-3 fatty acid
- Omega-3 deficiency
- Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease
- Krill oil: Phospholipids, choline, and omega-3 fatty acids all in one
Want to know more about our krill oil concentrate? Fill out the form to access all the details.
Superba will only use your email to contact you about content you have shown interest for.