Antarctic Krill Sustainability
A Look Below the Surface, by Stephen Nicol, PhD
The Antarctic krill fishery has been a source of controversy for several years, mainly because of the perception that it is not sustainable. But now many experts have found the opposite to be true.
Download the whitepaper to read about:
- Environmental change and the impact on krill
- Establishing the modern-day krill fishery
- How (and why) catch limits are strictly regulated
- Making sure history doesn't repeat it self
- The need for cooperative research
- Why are all the efforts necessary?
Download the whitepaper and read more about how Antarctic krill fishery is one of the most sustainable managed in the world.